1:1 Online Support
Helping your English speaking child from overseas
It’s not always easy to access good quality help for your child whilst living abroad. 1:1 help is not always available – so why not access the online world! Using free to use software we can connect online at a time convenient to you. Having worked in the International School sector I understand the difficulties children in ex-pat families can encounter and know the strategies that can be put in place to support them.
I offer online tutoring in a supportive yet challenging atmosphere including
- Maths help for children in primary and early secondary school
- Literacy support for English speakers experiencing difficulties with reading and writing
- Study skills support for children and students needing help in school to cope and flourish with dyslexic and dyspraxic tendencies
- Extension English support for fluent English speakers now experiencing schooling in another language
- English language support for speakers of other languages
Contact me now to arrange a free online introductory session.